While all other departments focus on advocating for issues taking place in our surrounding communities, the On Campus Advocacy department engages with issues taking place on our own campus. The department consists of:
- Advocacy for Workers on Campus, an advocacy group that serves and protect the rights of service workers on campus
- ENACT, an advocacy and discussion group working to create dialogue about environmental injustices and push the university to divest from fossil fuels
- Feminists For Justice, a discussion group revolving around intersectional feminism
- Queer & Allies, a discussion group for the LGBTQ+ community which also plans Rainbow Prom and Drag Show for the campus community
- Student Labor Solidarity, an activism and discussion group working to help adjunct faculty unionize
Department Coordinator | email@example.com
I'm a junior Environmental Studies and Anthropology double major. I'm from Milwaukee, WI, and like a true Wisconsinite I love all things dairy, especially cheese! Other passions include backpacking, chess, crime/police procedural shows, and nature documentaries.